If you are looking for a honest and reliable Hostgator review as you want to purchase their hosting plans, it’s the right place to start your journey. As long as you are on this page, it’s sure that you are looking for a reliable web hosting company to host your websites. You are just exactly at the right place.
Because, you are just going to discover why you need only Hostgator as your web hosting provider. The article is exclusively written to provide you the best possible knowledge about Hostgator and why you should use them. Hostgator has been the this industry for more than 10 years and proved itself one of the best web hosting companies in the world. Their long success story makes them the best choice.
If you are going to start your online business or just thinking of changing your present web hosting provider and looking for a much better option, it’s highly recommended to read this exclusive hostgator review. It’s a complete guide to help you decide if you should really choose Hostgator.
It doesn’t only help you trust the decisions you make about this company, but also secure your online business with a reliable hosting that guarantees more than 99.9% uptime at a minimum price. So start reading from the beginning to its end for the best possible understanding.
The Beginning of Hostgator as a Web Hosting Company.
It was founded in the year of 2002 by Brent Oxley. It’s a company based in Houston, the fourth most populous city in the United States of America with its additional presence in Austin, Texas. By the end of 2006, Hostgator already registered more than 200,000 domains. In 2008, Inc. Magazine ranked HostGator at #21 in the United States and #1 in the Houston-Sugar Land-Baytown, Texas area in its list of fastest-growing companies.
It was an exceptional growth for a web hosting company and the company was expecting even more growth in the following years. After that, they have received many awards in their more than 10 years of web hosting services. Right now, the company hosts more than 9 millions domains with their powerful and dedicated servers.
So it’s really good to know that the company you want to choose as your web hosting provider is not a small one, but obviously, one of the biggest web hosting companies in the world. Since its establishment in 2002, HostGator has been a world-leading provider of web hosting service. Although their headquarters is in Houston, Texas, they provide top-notch service to clients from over 200 countries internationally with their staff of over 750 employees.
Get Started with Hostgator Web Hosting Plans.
The best thing about their web hosting plans is that each plan comes with unlimited disk space and bandwidth. It only means that it doesn’t matter whether you purchase a plan for a single domain or for unlimited domains, you are backed up with unlimited disk space and bandwidth. Also the price is so reasonable that fits in your budget very easily and you can afford this world class web hosting service.
Find Out Why You Need Them.
As previously mentioned, you get unlimited disk space and unlimited bandwidth for any web hosting plans you choose. It’s a perfect choice whether you are looking for business, personal, or even enterprise level hosting.
Hostgator provides all you need to get your business online from the beginning of your online business to securing a strong presence online. Here are some features you get with their web hosting plans.
1. You get their world-class control panel to manage your account details. It’s extremely flexible and easy to use. If you want to try their control panel or cpanel before you purchase a plan, try it here.
2. You get an easy Basekit Sitebuilder and Website Building Tools that allows you to create a professional website within minutes. If you want to try their Basekit Sitebuilder, click here.
3. You get Unlimited Sub Domains, FTP Accounts, and Email Accounts.
4. You Get 99.9% Uptime Guarantee.
5. No Contract with a 45 Day Money Back Guarantee.
6. Safe Harbor Certified. Yes! HostGator is safe harbor certified.
What is Safe Harbor Certification?
When you are reading a complete Hostgator Review, you should know every corner of it. Most people wouldn’t even understand what safe harbor certification is all about. So make it easy for you, read the following paragraph carefully.
” The European Commission’s Directive on Data Protection went into effect in October of 1998, and would prohibit the transfer of personal data to non-European Union nations that do not meet the European “adequacy” standard for privacy protection. While the United States and the European Union share the goal of enhancing privacy protection for their citizens, the United States takes a different approach to privacy from that taken by the European Union.
In order to bridge these different privacy approaches and provide a streamlined means for U.S. organizations to comply with the Directive, the U.S. Department of Commerce in consultation with the European Commission developed a “Safe Harbor” framework and a website to provide the information an organization should need to evaluate – and then join – the Safe Harbor.
Similarly, the U.S. Department of Commerce in consultation with the Federal Data Protection and Information Commission of Switzerland developed a “Safe Harbor” framework to bridge the different privacy approaches between the two countries and provide a streamlined means for U.S. organizations to comply with the Swiss data protection law. ”
Any U.S. organization that is subject to the jurisdiction of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) or U.S. air carriers and ticket agents subject to the jurisdiction of the Department of Transportation (DoT) may participate in the Safe Harbor. Organizations generally not subject to FTC jurisdiction include certain financial institutions, (such as banks, investment houses, credit unions, and savings & loan institutions), telecommunication common carriers, labor associations, non-profit organizations, agricultural co-operatives, and meat processing facilities.
In addition, the FTC’s jurisdiction with regard to insurance activities is limited to certain circumstances. If you are uncertain as to whether your organization falls under the jurisdiction of either the FTC or DoT, as certain exceptions to general ineligibility do exist, be sure to contact those agencies for more information.
Free with Each Web Hosting Plan.
1. You get more than 4,500 Free Website Templates to use for your site. If you want to visit website templates, view Website Templates Here.
2. Free Website Transfer, Domain Transfer, MySQL Transfer, Script Transfer.
3. 52 Free scripts can be instantly installed on your account with a few clicks.
4. $100 Google Adwords Offer.
Application Hosting Features …
1. Instantly install over 75 open-source scripts with just a click!
2. WordPress Hosting – Host your very own WordPress blog
3. Joomla Hosting & Drupal Hosting – Professional CMS Solutions
4. Magento Hosting – Free E-commerce platform for your own store
5. Wiki Hosting – Start a Wiki web site with MediaWiki
Control Panel Features …
1. Latest cPanel Control Panel
2. Website Statistics: AWStats, Webalizer, Raw Log Manager, Referrer and Error Logs
3. Instant Shopping Carts, Blogs, Portals, Forums, Counters, and Formmail
4. Password Protected Directories and Custom Error Pages
5. Web Based File Manager, Hotlink Protection, IP Deny Manager, Redirect URL
Programming and Database Features …
1. Unlimited MySQL Databases with phpMyAdmin Access
2. Programming Language: CGI, Fast CGI, PHP 5, Ruby on Rails, Perl, Python, SSI
3. Programming Modules: Curl, CPAN, GD Library, ImageMagick
4. System Management: SSH Access and Cron Job Scheduling
5. FrontPage Extensions
Email Account Features …
1. Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts with SMTP
2. WebMail Access: Horde, SquirrelMail, RoundCube
3. Receive your email to your phone via IMAP Support
4. Prevent spam with SpamAssassin
5. Unlimited Autoresponders, Mail Forwards, Email Aliases, Mailing Lists
They Provide Award Winning Support …
1. 24/7/365 Premium Support via Phone, Live Chat, and Ticket System (Email)
2. Automatic Weekly Off-Site Data Backups
3. 24/7/365 Server Monitoring
4. Online Support Portal with over 500+ Video Tutorials and 680+ Help Articles
5. HostGator Community Forum Access
Hostgator Provides Green Web Hosting …
1. They’ve invested in Wind Energy to help offset server emissions
2. Climate Friendly, Wind Powered, Certified RECs (View Green Web Hosting Details)
3. HostGator purchases certified Renewable Energy Credits (REC’s)
Things You Should Remember about Their Prices …
So all these are the common features available with Hostgator web hosting plans. Now it’s time to know how much you have to pay to get their hosting. If you are not already aware of the prices they offer, you should know that their prices are the lowest in the industry comparing to the world class features they are providing. There are already hundreds of other web hosting companies that want to prove themselves as the best in the market. But after all, the best decision you can take is by understanding the value of your online business. It’s better to stick to a company that has already proven how it can perform extremely well when it comes to hosting your websites or blogs. And when the company has already been in the market for more than 10 years, it automatically becomes the best choice.
Some Words about My Own Experiences …
When I am writing this exclusive Hostgator Review, I understand why I am writing it. I am doing this to help you decide why you need only Hostgator as your web hosting provider. Even the website you are reading right now is being hosted by Hostgator. I am hosting more than 50 sites with Hostgator and it has been more than 2 years, I have never found a single problem with their hosting. They have always provided highest quality support in the shortest amount of time. I am extremely pleased to have them hosting my sites.
The only thing that I did not like about Hostgator is that their CMS script software is outdated. It seems everyone is moving to Softaculous, but I don’t know why HostGator is still stuck with QuickInstall. But I think that this is quite fine. Because you can still get a more than you can even think of. They have already proved themselves to be the best web hosting provider in the industry, for myself of course and I am sure it will be for yours as well.
This is the only reason why I started this Hostgator review, to help you choose the best in the industry and to help you make your online business secure with their reliable hosting. I am not directly mentioning the prices of their plans in this article. Because it’s something that might change in the future. Also most of the time, they provide discounts on their hosting plans that change the prices time to time. I don’t want myself to be a liar and mislead you. It will be much better to click on the following links and check the prices yourself and purchase a plan. However, their prices have always been the best in the market.
Click Here For More Information.